The best way to get rid of contaminants inside your ductwork is to have your ducts professionally cleaned. We can use an advanced cleaning method to scrub your duct system clean. Plus, we can sanitize your ducts with an E.P.A. registered antimicrobial chemical, leaving your home fresh and clean.
· Indoor air quality is one of the E.P.A’s top five environmental risks to public heath.
· 87% of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.
· The three most important method of improving indoor air quality are source removal, air cleaning, and increased ventilation.
Control dust and other contaminants by cleaning the central air system.
According to the E.P.A. levels of air pollution inside the homes can be two to five times higher then outdoor levels. Household dust can contain mites, mold, mildew, pollen and animal dander-all of which is cycled through the central air system, which completely circulates the air in your home three to five times a day.
We inspect your ductwork to show you what you are breathing.
Our technicians use a video inspection system to evaluate your home’s duck work. We look for dirt debris, animal droppings, mold, moisture and more to determine whether cleaning is necessary to improve the quality of your home’s air.
The E.P.A. recommends having the air ducts in your home cleaned only as needed- without inspection you don’t know when there is mold growth or other harmful contaminants inside!
Don’t breathe dirty air! Call today and we will send a highly trained technician to inspect your duct work!
1. We start by removing all of your register covers and cleaning them thoroughly to remove dirt, grime and other contaminants.
2. Our technicians will insert the hose and rotating brush head into the duct work.
3. After the ducts are scrubbed clean. We can fog them with an E.P.A. registered antimicrobial mist that leaves a pleasant scent behind.