We service all areas in Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, Conway, Aynor, Loris, Longs, Garden City, Murrells Inlet and all over South Carolina for all your heating and cooling needs!!! Give us a call today to get your duct cleaning scheduled and breathe in fresh air!!!
The best way to get rid of contaminants inside your ductwork is to professionally get your air duct cleaning scheduled! We use an advanced cleaning method to scrub your duct system clean! Plus, we can sanitize your ducts with an E.P.A. registered antimicrobial chemical, leaving your home fresh and clean and helps with all your heating and cooling needs!!
· Indoor air quality is one of the E.P.A’s top five environmental risks to public heath.
· 87% of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.
· The three most important method of improving indoor air quality are source removal, air cleaning, and increased ventilation.
HVAC heating and cooling is what we specialize in and we want to make sure you get the best possible techs to do your duct cleanings the correct way!!
Control dust and other contaminants are controlled with a duct cleaning on your HVAC system!
According to the E.P.A. levels of air pollution inside the homes can be two to five times higher then outdoor levels. Household dust can contain mites, mold, mildew, pollen and animal dander-all of which is cycled through the central air system, which completely circulates the air in your home three to five times a day!
We inspect your ductwork to show you what you are breathing in!
Our technicians use a video inspection system to evaluate your home’s duck work! We look for dirt debris, animal droppings, mold, moisture and more to determine whether cleaning is necessary to improve the quality of your home’s air. Your heating and cooling needs are a need for our customers and we want to make sure you're getting the best work ever!!
The E.P.A. recommends having the air ducts in your home cleaned only as needed- without inspection you don’t know when there is mold growth or other harmful contaminants inside!
Don’t breathe dirty air! Call today and we will send a highly trained technician to inspect your duct work and get your HVAC system up and running. Also don't forget to get scheduled for your duct cleaning today!!! It definitely makes a huge difference with your heating and cooling system!
1. We start by removing all of your register covers and cleaning them thoroughly to remove dirt, grime and other contaminants.
2. Our technicians will insert the hose and rotating brush head into the duct work.
3. After the ducts are scrubbed clean. We can fog them with an E.P.A. registered antimicrobial mist that leaves a pleasant scent behind.
4. We are now finished with your HVAC system and your duct cleaning.